Corinth – City tourBook
Visit to the Corinth Canal and imposing Ancient Corinth.
Our tour will begin from your hotel. The driver will await you at the hotel entrance at the prearranged time.
We start by heading out of Athens towards the Corinth Canal, which connects the Aegean with the Ionian Sea. We then tour the Ancient City of Corinth, where the Apostle Paul lived and preached for two years.
In this ancient city we can visit the Agora and the temple of Apollo (6th century BC), which clearly show the significance of Corinth in ancient times. The view from Ancient Corinth over the gulf between the Peloponnese and Epirus is unforgettable.
Finally, we return to the hotel from where you were picked up or you may choose to be dropped off at any point on the return route to your hotel.
Terms and conditions
1. Your transport will be a taxi car 2004 E-Class Mercedes Benz or higher category.
2. The price includes 1 to 4 persons. However, please inform us of the names of all participants in writing using the special online tour purchase form.
3. The price does not include the cost of entry to museums or archaeological sites, food or drinks.
4. Please bear in mind that the programme starting time (your hotel pick-up) will have to allow for visits to archaeological sites, where these are included in the programme.
Please visit the following site:
http://www.gnto.gr/pages.php?pageID=758&langID=2 for information on opening hours and days for visiting archaeological sites and museums.
5. In the event of cancellation 10 days before departure 20% of the deposited amount is withheld. In the event of cancellation up to 3 days before departure 50% of the deposited amount is withheld. In all other instances no refunds are made due to cancellation.
6. The order of visits on the tour may change due to circumstances beyond our control.
7. Tours take place throughout the week and at the time of the customer’s choosing. Tours outside of Athens begin between 08:30 to 09:00 in the morning.
8. Surcharge after midnight of 30 euros per hour.